A live, attenuated vaccine for the immunisation of healthy chickens (breeders & layers) via the spray method or eye drop administration for the protection against clinical signs associated by Mycoplasma gallisepticum (Mg) infection.
- Vaccinate healthy chickens only.
- All susceptible chickens on the same premises should be vaccinated at the same time.
- Observe aseptic precautions. Ensure that vaccination equipment (needles, syringes, etc.) is clean and sterile before use.
- Do not contaminate with disinfectant or spirits.
- Do not use any disinfectants or skimmed milk in the spray apparatus.
- It is good vaccination practice when handling the vaccine to avoid contact with the eyes, hands, skin and clothing. A mask and eye protection should be used by the operators.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE – USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- Nobilis® MG 6/85 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy chickens 6 weeks of age or older.
- Dissolve the freeze-dried pellet in clean, cool, non-chlorinated water, preferably distilled. Allow it to reach room temperature (20 °C to 25 °C) before use.
- to reach room temperature (20 °C to 25 °C) before use.