A live, attenuated vaccine for the immunisation of healthy chickens (breeders & layers) via the spray method or eye drop administration for the protection against clinical signs associated by Mycoplasma gallisepticum (Mg) infection.
- Vaccinate healthy chickens only.
- All susceptible chickens on the same premises should be vaccinated at the same time.
- Observe aseptic precautions. Ensure that vaccination equipment (needles, syringes, etc.) is clean and sterile before use.
- Do not contaminate with disinfectant or spirits.
- Do not use any disinfectants or skimmed milk in the spray apparatus.
- It is good vaccination practice when handling the vaccine to avoid contact with the eyes, hands, skin and clothing. A mask and eye protection should be used by the operators.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE – USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- Nobilis® MG 6/85 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy chickens 6 weeks of age or older.
- Dissolve the freeze-dried pellet in clean, cool, non-chlorinated water, preferably distilled. Allow it to reach room temperature (20 °C to 25 °C) before use.
- to reach room temperature (20 °C to 25 °C) before use.
Many factors must be considered in determining a sound vaccination programme for a particular farm or poultry complex. To be fully effective, the vaccine must be administered properly to healthy, receptive chickens maintained in a proper environment under good management. In addition, the response will be influenced by the age of the chickens and their immune status. The level of immunity required will vary with operational practices and the degree of exposure. A program of periodic revaccination may be necessary.