Modified live virus vaccine for use in chickens 4 weeks of age or older, as an aid in the prevention of chicken laryngotracheitis through vaccination by the eye drop method.
- Avoid contact with eyes, hands and clothing when handling/administering the vaccine.
- Do not dilute the vaccine or otherwise stretch the dosage.
- Do not spill or spatter the vaccine.
- Use entire contents of each vial when first opened.
- Wash hands after vaccination.
The application of Newcastle Disease- or Bronchitis vaccine, either singly or in combination should be avoided for a period of 3 days prior to and after the application of LT-IVAX®.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE – USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
In outbreak situations, vaccinate healthy chickens first, progressing toward outbreak areas in order to vaccinate diseased chickens last.