Nobilis® IB+ND+EDS is a combined inactivated vaccine for the protection of layers and breeders against Egg Drop Syndrome ’76 and for the booster vaccination of breeding chickens against Newcastle Disease and Massachusetts types of Infectious Bronchitis.
- Withdrawal period: Do not market chickens for slaughter purposes for at least 6 weeks after vaccination.
- Avoid intravenousinjection.
- Ensure that chickens marketed do not have swellings at the site of vaccine administration, as this may result in the condemnation of the chickens.
- Do not mix Nobilis® IB+ND+EDS with other vaccines.
- Vaccination of chickens in production may lead to a slight drop in egg production.
- Accidental self-vaccination may lead to severe local allergic reaction. Consult a physician informing him/her that the vaccine contains a mineral oil.
- Do not store partially used containers for future use and use the entire contents once opened.
- Opened bottles, not used within 24 hours, should be destroyed as well as empty vaccine containers and vaccination equipment according to local waste disposal regulations after vaccination.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Although this vaccine has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- Vaccinate healthy chickens only.
- Observe aseptic precautions. Ensure that all vaccination equipment (needles, syringes, etc.) are clean and sterile prior to and during use.
- It is essential to adhere to the vaccination program to maintain a satisfactory immune response.
- It is good vaccination practice when handling the vaccine to avoid contact with the eyes, hands and clothing.
DIRECTION FOR USE – USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Shake well before use and at regular intervals during the vaccination process.