Nobilis® IB+ND+EDS is a combined inactivated vaccine for the protection of layers and breeders against Egg Drop Syndrome ’76 and for the booster vaccination of breeding chickens against Newcastle Disease and Massachusetts types of Infectious Bronchitis.
- Withdrawal period: Do not market chickens for slaughter purposes for at least 6 weeks after vaccination.
- Avoid intravenousinjection.
- Ensure that chickens marketed do not have swellings at the site of vaccine administration, as this may result in the condemnation of the chickens.
- Do not mix Nobilis® IB+ND+EDS with other vaccines.
- Vaccination of chickens in production may lead to a slight drop in egg production.
- Accidental self-vaccination may lead to severe local allergic reaction. Consu