Nobilis® IB 4-91 is a live attenuated, freeze-dried vaccine against Infectious Bronchitis virus serotype 4-91 or serologically related types for administration to 1-day-old chicks and older chickens (broilers, breeders, layers).
- Withdrawal period Meat – 21 days.
- Vaccinate healthy chickens only.
- In case of accidental ingestion, especially in the case of children, seek medical advice and show the package insert or the label to the physician.
- In case of accidental spillage onto skin, immediately wash with soap and water.
- If the product gets into the eyes accidentally, flush thoroughly with plenty of water.
- Wash and disinfect hands and equipment after vaccinating.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling the product.
- Protect the reconstituted vaccine from direct sunlight.
- The vaccine virus can spread to non-vaccinated birds. Infection of non-vaccinated chickens with vaccine virus released from vaccinated birds does not induce disease in the contact animals. Thus, virus spread to non-vaccinated chickens can be considered safe.
- Dispose of unused vaccine, empty vaccine containers and vaccination equipment according to local waste disposal regulations.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Although this vaccine has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- Since the stability of IBV in suspension may be low, water used for dissolving the freeze-dried vaccine should be cool and of good quality.
- The vaccine should be used within 2 hours after reconstitution and should not be stored.
- Do not mix Nobilis® IB 4-91 with other products.
- Nobilis® IB 4-91 is intended to protect chickens against IBV serotype 4-91 and related types only. Chickens should be vaccinated against other prevalent IBV serotypes (e.g. Massachusetts) according to the local IB vaccination program.
Nobilis® IB 4-91 given to day-old chickens may adversely affect the efficacy of Turkey Rhinotracheitis (TRT) vaccine when given within 7 days; thus, TRT should not be used within 14 days of Nobilis® IB 4-91.